What is 3D printing?
3D Printing or Rapid Prototyping is an additive manufacturing process to create a physical object from a digital 3D design. We provide 3D prints in wide range of materials.
For this type of printing different raw materials are used and they include plastics, paper, wood, resin, and glass. With it things that were in your imagination will become real and you can touch them and feel them just like any original object.
Thus, even in the field of architecture it is possible to use this technology and make your customer satisfied. Let’s explore how you can utilize this system. We offer 3d printing services i.e. you can see how your project looks after installation.
We offer 3D Printing to cater
- Customized Product
- Medical Industry
How It Works
- Step 1 - Upload your 3D model Design file
- Step 2 - Get quote for your model, Select colour and materials
- Step 3 - Place an order and payment
- Step 4 - We do the print and shipping
- Step 4 - You receive your model on Time